Leading Experts in Marital and Family Law With Over a Decade of Experience
Rosanna Ferrari is a sole practitioner who practices exclusively in the area of Marital & Family Law managing cases from inception through trial. A former Assistant State Attorney (Misdemeanor Division handling domestic violence and DUI cases), and now trial attorney who offers a solid track record of litigation experience in handling a wide range of marital and family law matters, including: appeals, guardianships, divorce, alimony, child custody and child support; valuation of marital and non-marital assets; pre and post-nuptial agreements; paternity and domestic violence.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Juris Doctor, December 2003
- Honors: Honor Court Prosecutor
- Activities: Law Student Advisor
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, May 1992
- Psy Chi Honor Society,
- Boweman Ashe Scholarship;
- Dean’s List 1991, 1990
REPORTED/ PUBLISHED CASES: 4TH DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL
- Wells v. Wells, 923 So.2d 1286 (Fla. 4th DCA 2006)
- Vazquez v. Vazquez, 922 So.2d 368 (Fla. 4th DCA 2006)
- Parnama v. Parnama, 908 So.2d 541 (Fla. 4th DCA 2005).
- Shafer v. Shafer, 898 So.2d 1053 (Fla. 4th DCA 2005)
- Fluent in Spanish (born in Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Admitted to Florida Bar 2004
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Family Law Section 2004 to present
- Board of Directors of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL) Palm Beach County Chapter – Sponsorship Director 2006-2007
- Hispanic Bar Association, Palm Beach County Chapter 2006-2007
- Florida Bar Family Law Section, CLE Committee
- Certified in Collaborative Divorce – June 14, 2014
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches, Programming Co-Chair 2018-2019
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches, Pupillage Leader 2018-2019
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches, Membership Committee 2019-2020
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches, Executive Committee, Membership Chair 2020-2021
Our Legal Process
In order to fully understand what you are looking for with an attorney, we begin with a consultation that aligns your needs with our experienced team.
Upon working together we will create formal documentation for all services, commitments and duties which allow for all parties to full understand that process ahead.
Execution of Services
Based on your position when speaking at the consultation we will come to an agreement with the process of execution that best suites your needs.
Areas of Practice
Why Choose Us?
The Ferrari Law Group has assisted clients in every type of family manner. With a vast amount of experience, we have been able to become highly educated in the field of family law, while creating impactful relationships along the way. Our main objective is to help assist you during your time of need while minimizing the stress and negative emotions that may come with the current situation.
Our commitment to protecting your assets, minimizing potential risks and reduce negative impacts during your time in need are just a few of the elements that we consider when representing you. The Ferrari Law Group can help you make impactful decisions that can affect you for a lifetime, get started today with a simple consultation, we look forward to speaking with you soon!
Understanding the legal procedure can be confusing and complex. It is important you feel comfortable with your attorney during the divorce process. At Rosanna Ferrari, P.A., our practice provides clients with legal advice you can count on and representation that is trustworthy.
Rosanna Ferrari, P.A., handles a wide range of family law matters including divorce, pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreements, collaborative divorces, paternity actions, child support matters, time sharing issues, parenting plans, domestic violence, relocation actions, equitable distribution of assets and debts, alimony, post-judgment modifications, enforcement and contempt actions.
Florida is considered a “no-fault divorce” state meaning it takes only one spouse to claim the marriage is “irretrievably broken.” Divorce cases can be contested or uncontested. When nothing is in dispute, a simple uncontested divorce can be finalized fairly quickly. On the other hand, when a divorce is contested, the Judge will have to settle the issues between the parties and could take months or even up to a year. The majority of the cases tend to settle at mediation once the parties have exchanged the required documentation under the Family Law Rules of Procedure.
Finding the right divorce attorney is not always an easy task. At Rosanna Ferrari, P.A. we believe you and your family’s best interests come first. Throughout the process we will provide you with an analysis of the law, with the facts that present in your case, coupled with my understanding of the Judge assigned to your case. We invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 561-832-5500 or by e-mail at Assistant@FerrariLawGroup.com to discuss the facts of your case, your legal rights and what you can expect.